Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4799 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Took a foul ball just above the knee on Saturday. It stung a little, but nothing bad. Then yesterday, when I was putting my shinguards on, I noticed this... Hate to think how that would've felt without that top plate on my shinguards but I'm pretty sure it would've been an early end to my weekend.

c4b7f25c.jpg

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 years later...
Posted

I took a foul ball of the wing of my Honig's face mask, didn't notice anything wrong at the time but the next time I went to use it I noticed the wing was bent almost anĀ  inch back and the weld was broken where it attached to the mask.


×
×
  • Create New...