Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 476 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

SB Umps anonymous: My name is Ed and I'm a softball umpire.  Been doing youth FP mostly.  Some adult rec FP leagues. (Hi Ed!)

Local baseball assignor I know called me up and asked me to jump into a u10 game because he was down a guy.  Game went well.  One of two "groan" calls but no fighting/screaming from the coaches (some of the moms got mouthy but the home coach cut them off).  Got good feedback from the coaches through the assignor.  Talking about doing some more with them as their summer season ramps up.

I object, though.  I came to the dark side and there were no cookies.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
×
×
  • Create New...