Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 496 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I was given this chest protector for free… And I use it during the summer… I switched all the hardware out… I wish Wilson would go to stainless steel hardware… Their stuff rusts like a mother…. And they should switch to plastic hardware on their shins…

IMG_0042.jpeg

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

G-hooks, baby. Breakproof, corrosion-free, glorious G-hooks. 

Fidlocks are crap. 

And when is Wilson going to go on a diet, and quit using sofa cushion foam? 


×
×
  • Create New...