Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 970 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I purchased an umplife mask harness for last season. Loved everything about it. I ordered another this year, and when I tried putting it on my new mask, the buckles wouldn’t snap down. I returned it with a note that said if you guys think this is a one off defect send me a new one.  If not send me an  all star harness. I’ll try that style.
 

I was a little disappointed to see they’re shipping me an All Star. 
Anyone else purchase an umplife harness recently?  I did notice last years version had 4 rows of “ grabbers” on the back of the clip that pushes down on the strap. . The one I ordered this year only has 2 rows. No matter what I did, just a little pull on the strap and the buckle pops up. 🤷‍♂️

Posted

I bought one last year after buying one three years ago and I definitely noticed that the relationship between the clips, grabbers and the straps is not as secure as the earlier one I bought. I wore it all of last season from 40 degree games up to 103 degree games and everywhere in between and never had a problem but again, I had this sense that it wasn't fully secure although it never popped up like yours, @Richvee.

~Dawg

  • Thanks 1
Posted
1 hour ago, SeeingEyeDog said:

I bought one last year after buying one three years ago and I definitely noticed that the relationship between the clips, grabbers and the straps is not as secure as the earlier one I bought. I wore it all of last season from 40 degree games up to 103 degree games and everywhere in between and never had a problem but again, I had this sense that it wasn't fully secure although it never popped up like yours, @Richvee.

~Dawg

Yeah. The new one was not gonna work at all.  All I had to do was pull the strap and the clip/buckle would come up and the strap would slip through.
The  one I used last year and will continue to use has an obvious “ snap” when you push down and locks in place. The new one….. not even close. 

  • Thanks 1
×
×
  • Create New...