Umplife mask harness

Richvee

I purchased an umplife mask harness for last season. Loved everything about it. I ordered another this year, and when I tried putting it on my new mask, the buckles wouldn’t snap down. I returned it with a note that said if you guys think this is a one off defect send me a new one.  If not send me an  all star harness. I’ll try that style.

I was a little disappointed to see they’re shipping me an All Star. 
Anyone else purchase an umplife harness recently?  I did notice last years version had 4 rows of “ grabbers” on the back of the clip that pushes down on the strap. . The one I ordered this year only has 2 rows. No matter what I did, just a little pull on the strap and the buckle pops up. 🤷‍♂️

I bought one last year after buying one three years ago and I definitely noticed that the relationship between the clips, grabbers and the straps is not as secure as the earlier one I bought. I wore it all of last season from 40 degree games up to 103 degree games and everywhere in between and never had a problem but again, I had this sense that it wasn't fully secure although it never popped up like yours, @Richvee.

~Dawg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SeeingEyeDog said:

I bought one last year after buying one three years ago and I definitely noticed that the relationship between the clips, grabbers and the straps is not as secure as the earlier one I bought. I wore it all of last season from 40 degree games up to 103 degree games and everywhere in between and never had a problem but again, I had this sense that it wasn't fully secure although it never popped up like yours, @Richvee.

~Dawg

Yeah. The new one was not gonna work at all.  All I had to do was pull the strap and the clip/buckle would come up and the strap would slip through.
The  one I used last year and will continue to use has an obvious “ snap” when you push down and locks in place. The new one….. not even close. 

• Thanks 1