OHSAA umpire shirts, jackets & hats

wolfe_man
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 498 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

COMBO PRICE: $75

Navy blue shirts, jackets & hats with OHSAA logo:

1. Smitty, two XL jackets (1 LS, 1 SS)
  2. Smitty, two XL umpire shirts (1 LS, 1 SS)
  3. Smitty, one L umpire shirt (SS)
  4. Richardson, four 7 3/8" hats (2 plate, 2 base) can be included if interested, all have some wear, but two are relatively new and I'd wear in playoff games

I live in Newark/Heath and work at Easton in Columbus.  Prefer to deliver local, but will ship for $15 additional.

• Like 1

• wolfe_man changed the title to OHSAA umpire shirts, jackets & hats
COMBO PRICE: $75
Navy blue shirts, jackets & hats with OHSAA logo:
  1. Smitty, two XL jackets (1 LS, 1 SS)
  2. Smitty, two XL umpire shirts (1 LS, 1 SS)
  3. Smitty, one L umpire shirt (SS)
  4. Richardson, four 7 3/8" hats (2 plate, 2 base) can be included if interested, all have some wear, but two are relatively new and I'd wear in playoff games
I live in Newark/Heath and work at Easton in Columbus.  Prefer to deliver local, but will ship for $15 additional.

Interested still in the jackets & shirts. Would do all of them……also from another post, what indicators do you have? Looking for any with balls first.

Can meet halfway in Utica

12 hours ago, Catch18 said:

Interested still in the jackets & shirts. Would do all of them……also from another post, what indicators do you have? Looking for any with balls first.

Can meet halfway in Uticaemoji6.pngemoji6.png

I think I only have 3 dial indicators left, maybe 2-3 of them.  They're the large ones as I have big hands and recently switched from 4 dial to 3 dial as I liked it better and never used the Innings piece anyhow.  

I can meet in Utica of course. Until recently, I had been living about 10 miles east of Utica in Bladenburg (Knox County).   I'll IM you my cell number and we can arrange a meet time and place.

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 498 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.