Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1902 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

Looking to purchase a Samurai Gears or Mizuno Shovel throat guard. I know the Mizuno's are very hard to come by, but if anyone has a Samurai, let me know as I understand they are essentially the same. I have tried to get onto the Samurai site but am not having luck.

Just looking to purchase, no trades.

Thanks!

Jake

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
1 hour ago, JHumbert15 said:

Hi All,

Looking to purchase a Samurai Gears or Mizuno Shovel throat guard. I know the Mizuno's are very hard to come by, but if anyone has a Samurai, let me know as I understand they are essentially the same. I have tried to get onto the Samurai site but am not having luck.

Just looking to purchase, no trades.

Thanks!

Jake

1) did you go though the sign up process? If so, and it was a few months ago during the pandemic, email them and let them know. They usually correct this in a day or so.

2) from personal experience (TRUST ME... I was on the hunt for a Mizuno one for years). You would have better odds of finding a Riddell Power at your local PIAS or garage sale, than you would at finding a Mizuno Shovel for sale. They just don't happen.

Posted
11 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

1) did you go though the sign up process? If so, and it was a few months ago during the pandemic, email them and let them know. They usually correct this in a day or so.

 

I did, and it was about 2 weeks ago. Do you have an email address for them? I haven't been able to find one.

Thanks

Posted
On 7/12/2021 at 8:34 AM, JHumbert15 said:

I did, and it was about 2 weeks ago. Do you have an email address for them? I haven't been able to find one.

Thanks

@tpatiencedo you have an email for So?


×
×
  • Create New...