Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2012 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

13" Wilson Chest Protector I upgraded to the Schutt and want to get it out of the garage. I have cleaned it up and scraped and painted any old metal pieces/ added freshly coated T-hooks. 

I have the Bicep guards (not pictured) somewhere, if you want them I will find them. 

 

$75 shipped to the lower 48 OBO

IMG-3358.jpg

IMG-3359.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2012 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...