Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2041 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone, 

I have a pair of black All-Star LUC pads for sale. They’re in good condition, I only wore them down at umpire school. Asking $20 shipped.

PM with any questions or offers. Thanks! 

9755B843-1F01-497E-A980-CE15E00160DA.jpeg.80a1570ec51247afd35836e3167ed7aa.jpeg5BED4E46-742A-4896-9619-3B6E80693FE8.jpeg.a17a7db738ce87b0b5813b111cdd0312.jpeg

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
8 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Ahhh man! I would have included this in our deal if I had known.

Ah sorry! I figured I didn’t need them anymore once I had your TW on the way :smachhead:

  • Like 1
Posted
2 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Those shown up yet? 

They should be here this afternoon

×
×
  • Create New...