Sign in to follow this  
wolfe_man

OHSAA Football Gear - full starter package with uniforms $175 shipped

I did something dumb and bought a whole set of OHSAA gear before I realized that I don't have time to do FB this year. I've got over $265 in it all, but my loss is your gain.  I'd take $175 shipped if anyone wants it all - otherwise priced as below with free shipping included for continental USA.

1. XL short-sleeve OHSAA logo dye-sublimated 2 1/4" striped football shirt $40
  2. XL long-sleeve OHSAA logo dye-sublimated 2 1/4" striped football shirt $50
  3. Smitty OHSAA logo black referee hat S/M (7" - 7 3/8") $25
  4. 40" waist Smitty all-black referee/umpire shorts $30
  5. 40" waist Smitty black with white stripe referee/umpire pants (hemmed for 5'11" height; approx 29-30" inseam) $40
  6. Football Accessory Package: 2 black-ball yellow Penalty Flags, blue Bean Bag, Fox 40 Whistle finger-grip with cushioned-mouthpiece, Lanyard, Dial Chain Clip, Velcro Down Indicator, Game Card Holder, Ref Smart Game Card, Plastic Signal Card (Not Pictured). $50

All for $175 or individually priced with shipping costs included above.

Hang on to all that gear--you know circumstances and your availability will change! When I think of all the officiating gear (soccer, basketball, baseball) I gave away years ago, when I first stepped away....

1 hour ago, LRZ said:

Hang on to all that gear--you know circumstances and your availability will change! When I think of all the officiating gear (soccer, basketball, baseball) I gave away years ago, when I first stepped away....

I do baseball and like it, but I'm getting older - and busier!   I'm an ordained minister as well and am getting very busy holding meetings/revivals and helping at church, so I'm almost positive I'll never get to use these and they're not doing me any good just sitting.

I appreciate the sentiment though.