Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2456 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need to replace my old stand by, and nobody seems to even have heard of this one. PB-2. It's like the old +POS brush, with a scraper end, but really high quality. 

PB1.jpg

pb2.jpg

  • 7 months later...
Posted
9 hours ago, kylejt said:

They're close, but heavier, thicker, and no scrapper on one end. Besides that.............

But that, and a file, are probably Plan B. 

I thought the top of this one is a scraper.

 

+POS still has these if you want to gamble.

 

557D9989-D45C-4F60-AC2E-6CB981E92483.jpeg

Posted

I do have one of those, and they're sorta okay. The previous, gray model, was my favorite until I was given the All Star.

This new +POS is really hard and sharp plastic, with no give. I worked over every edge with a file so they wouldn't tear up my pockets or cut me. 

The bristles are too stiff, and too long. had to trim them down. 

The bristles slide in the handle and move around. Gorilla glue solves this. 

All that said, I still prefer it over anything currently on the market. My local fields have breakaway bases, so having a thin small brush on the bases is handy, and keeps things moving along. The scrapper can move a lot dirt quickly, then finish with the brush. 

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...