Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3176 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

They're brand-new in the box.  But... they're too large for me.  I normally wear an 11, but these things feel way larger on my feet. I checked the tags and they're only 11.5 D but I don't think I can keep these and wear them without looking like a clown, so my loss is your gain. 

I bought these last week and they were the last ones the guy had left in this size.  I'm looking to break even and not gouge anyone. 

Asking $115 shipped within CONUSA.

Thanks

IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2450.jpg

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3176 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...