***New In Box*** Mizuno Franchise Trainer Prime Edition (from Japan)

slo8140
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2490 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I have a brand new in the box pair of Mizuno Franchise Trainer Prime Edition size 29.0 (I wear a size 11 and they were a tad big for me).

Looking for $60 plus shipping. They are black and shiny. White Mizuno logo...three velcro straps. They look sharp. If my foot was a little bigger I would have them in my rotation.

mizuno-baseball-shoes-franchise-trainer-prime-edition-japan-bk-umpire-2kt774-new-f7b8f7285cb139757980a2309d913167.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

What size IS? Pretty sure the only person I can think of that comes close to a size 29 is Shaq.

I listed the size in the OP. They are Japanese size 29. I wear a US 11 and they are a tad big for me.

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2490 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.