Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3522 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does any one know if the company is still in business? My zero-gravity protector is coming part.

 

Does anyone know someone in the Atlanta Area who can help repair the chest protector?

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Yeah they're in business. If you send your CP in it might disappear forever but.... 

  • Like 2
Posted

+Pos is in fact still in business.

Understand that it is, and has been for quite some time, a 1-man operation. 

If you need help, as stated, I recommend calling Dan, and once you catch him, discuss your situation.

I have purchased and received several items in the recent few years, and all went well. I even had a mask weld crack, and it was replaced with little complication.

Good luck

×
×
  • Create New...