Majestic vs Smitty Therma base jacket

Storm13
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2761 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I found the Majestic to run a little smaller if in remember correctly. The main difference between the two is that the fleece lining runs all the way down the arm in the Majestic. While it does not in the Smitty. Beyond that, nothing else comes to mind except a slight difference, maybe, in the stripes.

My Smitty has pockets and my Majestic does not. Not a huge difference but for cold days it helps to have the fleece lined pockets. I find myself trying to put my hands in the pockets that aren't there on the Majestic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LittleBlue said:

My Smitty has pockets and my Majestic does not. Not a huge difference but for cold days it helps to have the fleece lined pockets. I find myself trying to put my hands in the pockets that aren't there on the Majestic.

Good point. That is one thing I wish the Majestic had was pockets.

12 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Good point. That is one thing I wish the Majestic had was pockets.

Why would a professional umpire, supplied by Majestic, ever need to put his hands in his jacket pockets? 

• Like 2