Cleaning out the Closet

LittleBlue
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2875 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Got a few masks for sale, gentlemen. Recently got an All Star MVP 4000 and I have a Nike, so I don't really use these guys anymore.

1) Wilson Titanium (new design) with Black and Tan two-tone pads. Used in exactly 2 games. Not shots taken. $175 shipped.

2) Diamond UMP with stock black leather pads. Used but never took a shot. $50 shipped.

3) Wilson Aluminum with Diamond strap and black and gray two tone pads. Used in about 5 games, no shots taken. $80 shipped.

4) Tan TW pads, used didn't like them. $25

5) Black TW pads, same as tan.

6) Wilson MF, same as TW's.

If you want any TW or MF pads on a mask, you can do that too. Will text pics if you want them.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, LittleBlue said:

Got a few masks for sale, gentlemen. Recently got an All Star MVP 4000 and I have a Nike, so I don't really use these guys anymore.

1) Wilson Titanium (new design) with Black and Tan two-tone pads. Used in exactly 2 games. Not shots taken. $175 shipped.

2) Diamond UMP with stock black leather pads. Used but never took a shot. $50 shipped.

3) Wilson Aluminum with Diamond strap and black and gray two tone pads. Used in about 5 games, no shots taken. $80 shipped.

5) Black TW pads, same as tan (SOLD)

If you want any TW or MF pads on a mask, you can do that too. Will text pics if you want them.

9 hours ago, LittleBlue said:

5) Black TW pads, same as tan.

Pm sent to you

marc