Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3852 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Good thing this is False - would need a bench full of umpires for some of the coaches.

Posted

Shoot - got that one right - the one I missed was: With his partner having left the field at the end of the game, the umpire-in-chief may correct a scorekeeping error when one team correctly informs him of the mistake 

Posted
4 hours ago, DWDIII said:

Shoot - got that one right - the one I missed was: With his partner having left the field at the end of the game, the umpire-in-chief may correct a scorekeeping error when one team correctly informs him of the mistake 

True. All the umpires must have left the field to kill this possibility.

Posted

Yep, I answered false and missed it.  10-2-3m reads that the UIC can correct an error "before the umpires leave the field" - guess I was confused by the plural umpires there and the singular in the question. 


×
×
  • Create New...