Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4248 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

My apologies Johnny. I am being impatient this morning myself. Thanks for your paitience with me. I do get frustrated with the rules differences. It's just the way it is. We make the adjustment and call the game. For what it's worth to you, the San Diego group has Crew Chief Mike Winters teaching ac12 week course on pro rules and then the high school group uses the Fed. Rule and casebook books and Carl Childress to make adjustments. Others don't want to study or hear anything about pro rules until we transition into summer ball. It's personal preference.

Posted

You are right about that! I woke up grumpy and "thin skinned". I'll listen more and post less until I earn a right to speak. I haven't earned a right to be so Damned opinionated. My apologies. I do appreciate this site. I learn a lot on here. It has good value.

×
×
  • Create New...