Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4363 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am looking to sell my Plus POS zero gravity chest protector, I will post images later tonight but it is in new condition, I used it for 3 games. This is a wonderful protector, I am only selling it because I need the $$ and don't need 3 CP's. I am willing to sell this for $85 plus shipping. This is in new condition, just like if bought direct from +POS but for $15 less!  Please PM me or post below if interested!

  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Here are some pictures, I should note I can only take money orders(I'm 17 can't accept money via paypal)

Lie

Posted

Here are some pictures, I should note I can only take money orders(I'm 17 can't accept money via paypal)

Lie I'm sorry I don't know why you're saying that, my understanding of paypals policy is that a minor can't recieve $$ thru paypal.
Posted

 

 

Here are some pictures, I should note I can only take money orders(I'm 17 can't accept money via paypal)

Lie I'm sorry I don't know why you're saying that, my understanding of paypals policy is that a minor can't recieve $$ thru paypal.

 

I think a minor can if it is for child support. :wow:

Posted

Here are some pictures, I should note I can only take money orders(I'm 17 can't accept money via paypal)

LieI'm sorry I don't know why you're saying that, my understanding of paypals policy is that a minor can't recieve $$ thru paypal.

I think a minor can if it is for child support. :wow: Fair enough, still I don't think I can legally accept money from paypal for a sale, I'm looking further into the matter.

Posted

Alright I got a chance to crack open their polices and I had it correct, I will be able to accept paypal though, I am selling this to pay for my Douglas so payment will be sent to acpar72 thru paypal, as soon as he gets it I'll ship this via USPS within 48 hours.

Posted

This is sold, I'll ask for this to be locked after I ship it.

Alleluia!!!

Posted

I don't see the surprise, I sold this faster than my platinum

I would have given you $10 for it!  lol


×
×
  • Create New...