Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4528 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I got nominated to represent our Association on our CIF Semi Finals Crew. There is no guarantee we will get a Semi Final. We usually only get 1, and that goes to the CIF Finals crew. But if we get 2, I will get to work the game. It does mean I will work every round through the Quarter Finals, and next year I should be in line for the CIF Finals. Very proud moment for me. It was a nominations I thought wouldn't come for a few more years, if at all.

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...