Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4535 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

And I really liked it. It's my 1st HSM experience.  I was surprised at how much more of a wide open view you get with it and i think i felt more protected. I easily wore a hat under it and didn't feel awkward taking it off or holding it. The only time i felt it was  when I needed to tuck it under my arm to use both hands. I did not wear a throat guard (i have been thinking of buying the hockey guard) but I guess I will just use a dangler for now. I used it for two games and did not take a hit. I'll use it for sure on fields with tight backstops but i want to take some hits before I use it a lot. But so far I am happy with it

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Dangling throat guard will be fine...don't go with the "goalie collar"...others have told me it may hinder the on/off off the mask the way we use it as umpires...

 

Scuzz


×
×
  • Create New...