Jump to content

For Sale: Wilson Dynalite Mask Frames with Harness-One Navy, One Black


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4547 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I found the doeskin traditional style mask pads I was searching for with the help of several members here.

 

I had to purchase two complete masks to get them but I am now good.  Thus, I have the mask frames and harnesses for sale.

 

Navy is brand new, never worn.  It came without tags but is obviously new even though it has some markings on it probably due to handling, sitting on a shelf, shipping, etc.  It is a double bar mask but the weight is amazingly light and seems the same as the single bar Dynalite.  The harness is also navy and brand new.

 

Black one was sold as being worn once.  I believe it.  It has no damage at all on it.  It has a new MLB logo Wilson harness.

 

Pics below.  Price is $25 shipped for each or $45 if you want both.  Paypal or money order please.  No, I do not have any mask pads for sale.  These masks would be pretty sweet with a set of tan Team Wendy's or Doeskin wraparounds in each. Black works too but I like the contrasting mask pads to mask frame look.

 

I have already made an offer to rtj6 so if he accepts then these will be sold and I will notify you accordingly.

 

Thanks for looking.

 

post-34-0-42657700-1397930580_thumb.jpgpost-34-0-30510600-1397930508_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

@rcjhyman

Black mask is yours if you pay me. Check your PMs.

I need to hear from you by Tuesday morning please. Lala wants it if you don't.

Posted

Black mask is sold  Navy still available.  High school and softball guys--The navy mask looks great with navy shirts and powder with navy trim shirts.  Just sayin......

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4547 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...