Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4450 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Stopped in "Bargain Hunt" yesterday, a closeout/scratch and dent kind of store. We have been in twice before and found some good bargains on stuff. You have to look through junk to find good stuff, but it is there if you look hard enough. As I was hunting through the bins in the sporting goods section I found one Wilson West Vest Pro shin guard. I was thrilled, but I couldn't find its mate or a price. Searched the store over and found the mate in the baby aisle. They are brand new with tags and I can't find anything wrong with them. $50. Made my day. My wife is a volleyball coach. She bought 8 Active Ankles for her her team, $25 for all 8. They retail for more than $40 each. Also got two North Face coats that retailed together for $370 for a total of $130. Both new with tags and no noticeable defects. I love finding a good deal.

post-2238-0-25249600-1393943884_thumb.jp

  • Like 4
  • 4 months later...
Posted

Stopped in "Bargain Hunt" yesterday, a closeout/scratch and dent kind of store. We have been in twice before and found some good bargains on stuff. You have to look through junk to find good stuff, but it is there if you look hard enough. As I was hunting through the bins in the sporting goods section I found one Wilson West Vest Pro shin guard. I was thrilled, but I couldn't find its mate or a price. Searched the store over and found the mate in the baby aisle. They are brand new with tags and I can't find anything wrong with them. $50. Made my day. My wife is a volleyball coach. She bought 8 Active Ankles for her her team, $25 for all 8. They retail for more than $40 each. Also got two North Face coats that retailed together for $370 for a total of $130. Both new with tags and no noticeable defects. I love finding a good deal.

I'll give you $75 plus shipping for them, if you'd like to sell them.

×
×
  • Create New...