Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4663 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have looked, but have not found an answer to this question: Does anyone know it TW CP pads are machine washable ? I wash my Wendy's mask pads, and I pull the pads out of my black WV shins and wash them (on gentle). I'd like to wash my CP pad, too, if I could.

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted

I would imagine so if the mask pads are. You can always call TW and ask as well.

 

 Thank you, BT, but I'm pretty sure they're closed, and my OCD wanted to know !

  • Like 3

×
×
  • Create New...