Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5048 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have to get some new uniform items and shoes this year, so I am getting rid of a few things:

Honigs polywool plate pants - 34" waist, 32.5" inseam (A couple of inches can be let out). These were used for one season and then rotated out with another pair for the last two seasons, so they are about two full seasons old really. They are not brand new by any means, but they have plenty of games left in them. No tears, no stains. $30 shipped.SOLD

Honigs polywool base pants - 34" waist, 31.5" inseam (Can also be let out a little). Same deal on these. I used them for a couple of seasons but not much at all this year. They are in really good shape...no tears or stains either. $25 shipped.SOLD

New Balance 450 plate shoes - Size 13. I just bought them this past spring and used them about 10 times. They are in great shape. $50 shipped.

Reebok Magistrate plate shoes - Black/white, Size 13, Low top. These have been used for about two full seasons, so they have a little wear. Nothing is coming apart on them, just normal wear and tear. They would make a good pair for someone getting started in umpiring. $25 shipped.

Nike Air Elite Pregame base shoes - Black/white, Size 13. I got these in the summer of 2011, so they're about a season and a half old. They are still in pretty good shape. $25 shipped.

PM me if you're interested in anything. I can send pictures if you want also. I wanted to put everything on here before eBay in case anyone is interested.

Posted

I'll vouch for all of these items having plenty of good calls left in them because God knows zm1283 hasn't made many!

He'll be here all week folks!

Posted

I'll vouch for all of these items having plenty of good calls left in them because God knows zm1283 hasn't made many!

He'll be here all week folks!

2 drink minimum. Be ssure and tip your waitress.
Posted

ZM wasn't lying about the quality. Great condition. Was expecting some fade in the pants and was blown away by the condition. If he says his items are in good condition I would believe him.

Posted

ZM wasn't lying about the quality. Great condition. Was expecting some fade in the pants and was blown away by the condition. If he says his items are in good condition I would believe him.

Glad you like them....they've been good to me so hopefully they get plenty of use.

×
×
  • Create New...