Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5154 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, I have a pair of Honig's polywools, waist size 44, length approx 31 inches, but will let you know for sure if you are interested. Fortunately, I have lost quite a bit of weight, and am now down to a size 38, so I need to empty the closet, so to speak. I also have 2 pairs of Smitty plate charcoals, and 3 pairs of Smitty base charcoals. The Smitty's are size 46, and same 30 or 31 inch length.

The polywools were purchased in May and worn approximately 10 times, and always dry cleaned. I'm thinking $40.00 plus shipping on those.

The Smitty's are a couple of years old, but in good shape. I always washed them in cold water, and hung dry, with an occassional trip to the dry cleaners to get the creases back. I would be willing to let these go for $15 each, or $60.00 for all 5 pairs, plus shipping.

PM me if interested, and I can send photos and exact measurements. Thanks all!

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

tcasterlin-sent you a PM, and yes, mrm is right. The crotch is quite a bit lower in plate pants than base pants or dress slacks.


×
×
  • Create New...