What's wrong???

Thunderheads
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4333 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Thunder, I am going to University of Alabama today to talk to the coach about working his summer games. If I get to do them, even 1, I will be sure to SHARE MY JOY!! I'll post a big fat pic of me in all my dished out splendor smiling like a cheshire cat B)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thunder, I am going to University of Alabama today to talk to the coach about working his summer games. If I get to do them, even 1, I will be sure to SHARE MY JOY!! I'll post a big fat pic of me in all my dished out splendor smiling like a cheshire cat B)

Absolutely ...share it!!!

So, I talked to Coach Gaspard today and he told me he will send me the fall schedule. He's going to use me and my partner. Game fee is not much. It's innersquad workouts. I don't care. I'll be calling U of A on their home field. That looks great on a resume'!