Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5841 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I worked with a guy who was not good. Misapplication of rules. Said some crazy things. Lost the count. Bad zone. An unbelievably obvious call blown. After the call, the coach questioned, but then let it go (they are good guys), but this PU decide to ratchet it up a notch and jaw with the whole staff. Goes as far as to bait the coaches and ask who would like to meet him in the parking lot after the game. I walk one of the coaches away and settle matters. I know I have to back my partner, but way off base. I've been with some feisty guys, but not like this.

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

1. Not work with him again

2. Talk to the UIC

3. Let him fend for himself if you do have to work with him.


×
×
  • Create New...