Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5857 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone, ...LIVE from San Diego!!

I wanted everyone to know that yesterday I had a chance to meet up with our own Kevin Finnerty in the San Diego area on my way to drop off my rental car from a business trip. Before I was picked up by my brother in law to start my vacation, I sat down, shared a beer and some cool stories with Kevin!

A phenomenal time, a great guy, full of energy and fun!

Kev, ... hope to do it again soon!! Always a pleasure to put a face with a name, and it's always great when that person is just as great, or better in person!:D:o

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I have met guys off the internet before and it's always fun.

I prefer to meet girls off the internet!

Posted

I prefer to meet girls off the internet!

I thought that was you on MSNBC To Catch a Predator :rollinglaugh:

Posted (edited)

I thought that was you on MSNBC To Catch a Predator :rollinglaugh:

Nice one! I didn't think they aired that episode!!! :hopmad:

Besides all charges were dropped!

Edited by JaxRolo

×
×
  • Create New...