Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5910 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Well, ...I'm pretty excited!

My first year back from a 15 year layoff, and I had a blast doing my regular season. Not a 'ton' of games, but it was plenty to get me going again and get me back into it. Problem is, as we know, ..the season ends around the end of July .....

Well, ...we're on the docket for fall ball games, and I'm excited to keep the season going, and be able to make a few more bucks too. Looks like, Saturday and/or Sunday double-headers, OR, twin double-headers until the end of September

More work just means opportunities to get better! :wow:

Kind of a boring post, but excited for more work ahead, and wanted to share!:FIRE:

Edited by Thunderheads
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I'm with you there Jeff.

Its been a great Spring and just a few Travel Ball games going on now. But I already see all the signs advertising for Fall Ball Sign-ups.

Can't wait!

Posted

I'm with you there Jeff.

Its been a great Spring and just a few Travel Ball games going on now. But I already see all the signs advertising for Fall Ball Sign-ups.

Can't wait!

YEP! Last games were on 7/22 ....thought we'd have a couple more, but ....

Now, just waiting on details for the fall schedule ....just got an email from the assignor for fall ball (our regular season assistant assignor) that said "we'll keep you busy..." :FIRE:

Posted

Fall high school starts the middle of the month. High school girls fast pitch starts next week so its back on the foeld again. Took about a two week break to catch up on the " honey do " list. I have been going through umpire withdrawl, ready to get back on the field. Of course this 95-100 degree heat may have me wishing I was sitting in the ac.


×
×
  • Create New...