Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5994 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Wow!!!!:rollinglaugh:

I like Lincecum, but if this indeed was the case Lincecum needs to face some severe penalties.

I hope MLB looks into this. If not WUA should demand they do.

Posted

Whether DeMuth missed the call or not, there's no excuse for this. He should face some kind of fine or suspension, but seeing how he's one of the game's stars, I'm sure nothing will come of it. :rollinglaugh:

Posted

Whether DeMuth missed the call or not, there's no excuse for this. He should face some kind of fine or suspension, but seeing how he's one of the game's stars, I'm sure nothing will come of it. :rollinglaugh:

I think because he is one of the biggest stars is more of a reason to use him to set the example.

Posted

I think because he is one of the biggest stars is more of a reason to use him to set the example.

I agree with you. I just don't see MLB doing anything about it, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.


×
×
  • Create New...