Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5305 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am a big Phillies fan so needless to say I wasn't very happy the other night with their total lack of offense as their season ended.hopmad.gif

I also have have a son who is currently attending UNCW which, for those that may not know, is located in southeastern NC. on the coast. In a couple of weeks we are planning a visit/surf fishing trip to that area.

The other day I came home and my wife told me there was another huge hurricane coming. I told her I had not heard anything about it. She said sure, they were talking about it today.

I responded with " great, there goes my fishing trip because I'm sure it will come in about the time we are supposed to leave".

She said, " Oh, you don't have anything to worry about."

" Why." I said.

" Because they named it Hurricane Phillies so it won't hit anything."

She got me.smashhead.gif

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 5 months later...

×
×
  • Create New...