Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5490 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have seen discussion for several years about D1 coaches coming on the field of play to argue. Why the devil do D1 refs not flag that. If you want to complain that they do it then make it cost them. I was watching the LSU/Miss St game and the Miss St coach was twenty yards on the field screaming and gesturing wildly, then turned and jumped the side judge on his way back.

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I have seen discussion for several years about D1 coaches coming on the field of play to argue. Why the devil do D1 refs not flag that. If you want to complain that they do it then make it cost them. I was watching the LSU/Miss St game and the Miss St coach was twenty yards on the field screaming and gesturing wildly, then turned and jumped the side judge on his way back.

During the dead ball in hs, I'm giving the coach a little leeway. But when the play is imminent, I am very accommodating to give him 15 yards if he's not back.


×
×
  • Create New...