Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 6675 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I missed game 2 last night b/c I had a Jr Legion game, and forgot to record it. I a report online today and was floored at the score.

I have no emotional interest in the game, but if forced to pick would choose ...

The bulldogs :)

Sorry as lame as it is I couldn't resist.

Seriously, I'm torn.

On the one hand you have Fresno who has really come out of nowhere and just done one thing. win. Sending my 'Heels home. But they come from a conference which is weak at best.

Georgia has been pretty consistent and plays daily at a much higher level the SEC always seems to have 3-4 teams ranked in the nation, while Fresno is a big fish in a little pond. I thought Georgia would have a bit of an advantage having a day off before facing Fresno, and that advantage helped them win Game 1.

All that being said I'm picking Fresno. Half way because I want to see an underdog pull the upset, and halfway because I've really been impressed with the way they have played.


×
×
  • Create New...