Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 6256 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am probably preaching to the choir, so forgive if I am. If you have not read "You're out and you're ugly too!" by Durwood Merrill, you should read it. It was funny and an easy read. I had forgotten that he was a fellow okie.

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Quite possibly one of the best reads and also one of the funniest books I have ever read. I once went to an Oakland A's game and sat about ten rows behind the plate. In between innings there some guys that were giving Durwood some grief. At first chance he took some shots back at them and it went on for the whole game. Needless to say, it was classic!


×
×
  • Create New...