LL Southwest Region ump camp

umpire08
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5445 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

hello there this is umpire 08 do any of you know what the regional umpire camp will be like in waco i know some of you are out west but any help on this would help and also is there going to be a chance to work on base and plate mechanics thanks again anything would help umpire 08 peace out

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello there this is umpire 08 do any of you know what the regional umpire camp will be like in waco i know some of you are out west but any help on this would help and also is there going to be a chance to work on base and plate mechanics thanks again anything would help umpire 08 peace out

I'm sorry but pause, take a breath, and try a little punctuation.

I just can't help myself with these things. I once returned a job offer letter with my edits (I meant to return the unmarked copy:bang:). I actually still got the job.

I once returned a job offer letter with my edits (I meant to return the unmarked copy:bang:). I actually still got the job.

If some people didn't know by day I'm Catbert an evil HR person. Once upon a time I made a big typo on an offer letter by placing an extra zero to the left of the decimal on a salary which already had 6 digits on the left of the decimal. :tantrum:

Needless to say I had to rescind the offer both verbally and in writing and issue a new one. The person still took the job, and we got a few laughs out of it.