Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 874 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I purchased a flex NuttyBuddy Flex cup from Ump Attire and wore it for the first time last weekend. When I was taking my gear off I noticed the rubber gasket was separating from the the hard plastic shell.

I sent a message through their customer service portal and within 30 minutes I received a message from Cortney on the customer service team saying that a replacement was on the way. I didn't need to do anything further. As I was reading the reply I received another notification from Ump Attire that my replacement was already on the way.

Kudos to @JimKirk and the staff at Ump Attire. This is why I prefer using them over so many other suppliers. 

  • Like 2
×
×
  • Create New...