Sign in to follow this  
Gil

2020 MLB Spring Training Umpire Roster

Major League Baseball announced its 2020 Spring Training Umpire roster with 76 MLB and 20 MiLB call-up umpires for a total of 96 officials assigned to spring games in Arizona's Cactus and Florida's Grapefruit Leagues. This preseason's 96 formally assigned officials represents a decrease of one...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

View the full article

On 2/27/2020 at 4:11 PM, Gil said:

Major League Baseball announced its 2020 Spring Training Umpire roster with 76 MLB and 20 MiLB call-up umpires for a total of 96 officials assigned to spring games in Arizona's Cactus and Florida's Grapefruit Leagues. This preseason's 96 formally assigned officials represents a decrease of one...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

View the full article

Has the cowboy been seen in florida spring games. Been checking box scores last couple of days without a sighting, and yes I could have easily missed it.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:11 AM, dumbdumb said:

Has the cowboy been seen in florida spring games. Been checking box scores last couple of days without a sighting, and yes I could have easily missed it.

Not yet. Joe has had a late spring for the past few years now if I recall correctly.

On 3/5/2020 at 7:53 PM, Gil said:

Not yet. Joe has had a late spring for the past few years now if I recall correctly.

Cowboy sighting. Ed Smith complex. Yankees @ Orioles.

P.S. As if you didn't know.