Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5647 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wanted to say Hello to everyone. I'm a 40 year old rookie, been a fastpitch coach / bucket dad for the past 12 years. Daughter is graduating High School, decided not to pursue college ball, so I needed a way to stay involved in the game. Have my first softball tournament this weekend, a little nervous, hopefully I wont kick too many calls.

I want to thank everyone for all the information that I have gained from reading this site.

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Best of Best to you! I'm also in SW Mo here in Springfield, and if you want softball, you're in the right place & part of the state! Just hustle and have fun!! ... and try to remember every bad umpire you ever saw work your daughter's games, then DON'T do whatever they did! Remember the goods ones, and you'll be fine.


×
×
  • Create New...