Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3150 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's probably a long shot but I recently got a 12" Douglas and had T-Hooks added but I don't like them! I wanna go back to the plastic clips. Is anyone out there willing to trade a Douglas with plastic clips for mine with T-Hooks? It's too close to the season for me to send it back to Douglas to be reverted. I'm also willing to sell it for the cost before T-Hooks plus shipping since it hasn't ever been game worn, only tried on. 

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I have an old black Douglas that has the plastic clips don’t have pictures on me now. If you’re still interested in working something out let me know.

Posted
11 hours ago, Jbpump15 said:

I have an old black Douglas that has the plastic clips don’t have pictures on me now. If you’re still interested in working something out let me know.

Sorry I should've requested this be locked or deleted. I sent it back to Jeff @ Douglas and had it made original again. Thanks for the offer though!

  • LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3150 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...