Housekeeping

LRZ
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2541 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

On 4/12/2017 at 0:46 PM, LRZ said:

Two housekeeping suggestions for moderators, if not already implemented: (1) delete ads "disguised" as posts and (2) move misplaced CDP and ASV posts to the appropriate CDP forum.

Thanks for the comments. I can assure you the Mod Team (even more than myself) are generally on top of the Spam and merging/moving posts as needed.

That said, when it comes to ads disguised as posts we have members who are very adamant supporters of a particular product or company (myself and Ump-Attire.com for example or gnhbua93 and Force3) I'm pretty lenient until it is blatant and their promotion adds nothing to the discussion.  

But either way if you do see a post that a member of the Moderation Team needs to address please be sure to hit the Report Post button by the date a notification goes out to the team to look at it.

Thanks

• Like 1