Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5654 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys,

My name is Mark. New to the site. I have been umpiring since I was 12 years old. Started getting serious about it when I was 17 or so. Took over the umpires at my local association at 19. Attending Wendelstedt in 2001 and 2002. Since then I have worked just about every level of ball there is. I had the greatest honor last year when I got to work my first pro games with the Frontier League. I still primarily to little league but get into high school and college from time to time. I look forward to getting to know you. If you have the time, check out my umpire blog at http://umpire14.blogspot.com/

Thanks.

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Hey guys,

My name is Mark. New to the site. I have been umpiring since I was 12 years old. Started getting serious about it when I was 17 or so. Took over the umpires at my local association at 19. Attending Wendelstedt in 2001 and 2002. Since then I have worked just about every level of ball there is. I had the greatest honor last year when I got to work my first pro games with the Frontier League. I still primarily to little league but get into high school and college from time to time. I look forward to getting to know you. If you have the time, check out my umpire blog at http://umpire14.blogspot.com/

Thanks.

Welcome, Mark. What part of Missouri? I'm assuming the STL area, as you mentioned the Frontier League.

On a side note, how'd you get chosen for the FL game? I know some guys that do it, an am interested myself.

Posted

Hey guys,

My name is Mark. New to the site. I have been umpiring since I was 12 years old. Started getting serious about it when I was 17 or so. Took over the umpires at my local association at 19. Attending Wendelstedt in 2001 and 2002. Since then I have worked just about every level of ball there is. I had the greatest honor last year when I got to work my first pro games with the Frontier League. I still primarily to little league but get into high school and college from time to time. I look forward to getting to know you. If you have the time, check out my umpire blog at http://umpire14.blogspot.com/

Thanks.

Welcome, Mark.

I found your blog last year and I enjoy it.

Good to have you here.


×
×
  • Create New...