Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3693 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Saw this post on reddit today and thought it would be great if we could donate some equipment to these guys. According to their website, they're looking for masks, indicators, and "padding", though I'm not sure what padding that actually refers to.

Unfortunately I did all my closet cleaning already but I may have some old shirts I wouldn't mind sending along. Worth a look!

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
50 minutes ago, smckin said:

pretty cool gonna send kids old bats and gloves

Thanks! They're also looking for umpire shirts, and those I have a bunch of that I can send, so that's what I'll be doing.

×
×
  • Create New...