Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3733 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone,

 

I've had this for 2 years now but I was abroad for the past 2 summers so it has just been sitting in my closet at home.  I used it for about 30 games before I upgraded to the 4000SL I bought from a fellow member. It's in really good condition and has removable and washable padding.  Looking for $50 plus shipping.

20160718_215223_HDR.jpg

20160718_215216_HDR.jpg

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3733 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...