Place to get a steak

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3234 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Iam driving up from Jersey for week 11(3rd year) to meet up with buddy and umpire.I keep on hearing f local restaurant outside of town where you can get prime rib etc. dam if I can find it.A little help please C town is ok but a local place would be better. Thanks in advance

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was this it?

The Lake House, 2521 County Highway 22, Richfield Springs, NY. Tel. (315) 858-2058 

If you like to have your dinner with a scenic lake view, we strongly recommend trying the Lake House in nearby Richfield Springs, N.Y.

This historic 1843 restaurant and inn is family-friendly, serves excellent steak, chicken and seafood dishes, and the views... well, they are simply amazing! Try to visit during sunset where the big dramatic sky meets the pristine waters of Lake Canadarago. During the warm weather, there's an outdoor dining deck for even better views.
 Recommended dishes: prime rib, chicken Kiev with herb garlic butter 

Edited by ZebraStripes

Just back from week #2.  I have raved about Kelli Jean's Steakhouse on Rt. 28, north of CDP.  It's gone now, replaced by "New York BBQ".  Went there and it was awful.  The homemade mac & cheese the waiter lauded was CDP quality.  I turned the potato salad back.  When I return on week #6, I'm not going near that place.

YES to The Lake House.  Not exactly down the road, but a real nice place.