Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4198 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Very interesting. Might be a viable alternative to CDP for teams that cant afford that trip.

 

Now how do they intend to staff all these fields with umpires???

Posted

Very interesting. Might be a viable alternative to CDP for teams that cant afford that trip.

Now how do they intend to staff all these fields with umpires???

That was my thought. I wonder if any of our Missouri guys have had any contact with them yet?

I'm hopeful they'll be using some locals as that isn't far from our summer place and we just bought more land down there to build on and move to in a few years.

I do worry about land prices, Lake traffic, and rental prices. That part of the lake isn't very touristy and I (we) like it that way. We had hoped to buy more land and it may be we have to jump on it sooner than we had planned.

Posted

Tell them to include a locker room for the umpires.  (Wishful thinking I know)

×
×
  • Create New...