Am I allowed to post about the Wendlestedt School here?

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3363 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

The Umpire School by Minor League Baseball says it all, but I must inquire, am I allowed to create a topic in this forum about my experiences at the W school this year?

I very much enjoyed JonnyCat's blog about TUS and for those interested, I am able to address many of the similarities and many of the differences between the two programs. 

I will not be criticizing or praising either program, however,  I do feel I am in a unique position to pass on some information and make a factual and timely comparison between the two.

Thank  you

Dana

Just got a PM from John and he graciously allowing me to quote from his blog in my posts.

I will write a short introductory post later and my Day One maybe tonight or tomorrow.

Just got a PM from John and he graciously allowing me to quote from his blog in my posts.

I will write a short introductory post later and my Day One maybe tonight or tomorrow.

Maybe consider starting your thread outside of the TUS thread.

Please excuse my error Johnnyg08.I erroneously thought you were JonnyCat.

Thank you and Majordave for your responses and suggestions.

Dana