Wilson Platinum CP, and SHOCK FX 2.0 STILL AVAILABLE

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3545 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I am selling my Wilson Platinum, in good shape I am selling because I am too over weight for it to fit me properly, I am willing to accept offers via pm for it I will post pictures and its size tomm when I have the chance, also willing to talk about trading it for another model chest protector or a HSM if you would like to do a trade NOTE: I am 17 and CANNOT accept paypal for this reason I will accept money orders or cash via mail, sorry for the inconvinence in that department, Price is not set will accept offers

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I am dropping the prices drastically! I need the space badly for my gear closet I have no space for these items any longer, for only $100 plus shipping costs you can have the Platinum and the Wilson Shock FX 2.0 Silver Addition 

I am dropping the prices drastically! I need the space badly for my gear closet I have no space for these items any longer, for only $100 plus shipping costs you can have the Platinum and the Wilson Shock FX 2.0 Silver Addition
Dang! Wish I had the money.

Put them on eBay!

6-1/8 to 7 1/8 but it really goes a bit bigger than the listed size, I'm 7 1/4 and it fits ok would fit me if I broke it in, I just don't need it too wrapped up in my MVP. Also if you have a silver frame you would want to trade we could do that instead of $$

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3545 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.