Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4519 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

So the HS season has been over for a couple weeks. Worked a few games here and there.

Tomorrow I'm headed to Ft Myers for my first big tournament of the year.

It's Perfect Game 18u and 16u wood bat tournament

Over 200 elite teams total on 38 fields.

Different partner for each game. Can't work 2 plates back to back.

Endless supply of baseballs.

Can't wait!

  • Like 2
Posted

So the HS season has been over for a couple weeks. Worked a few games here and there.

Tomorrow I'm headed to Ft Myers for my first big tournament of the year.

It's Perfect Game 18u and 16u wood bat tournament

Over 200 elite teams total on 38 fields.

Different partner for each game. Can't work 2 plates back to back.

Endless supply of baseballs.

Can't wait!

 

I'm not sure what I would do without delays while the players run around in the woods looking for foul balls. 

Posted

The scorekeeper behind the fence has boxes of baseballs.

×
×
  • Create New...