Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4561 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Congrats ! We have two weeks left in the regular season. I'm awaiting playoff time, when the real ball is played !

Or so we want to think! Haha

Posted

 

Congrats ! We have two weeks left in the regular season. I'm awaiting playoff time, when the real ball is played !

Or so we want to think! Haha

 

 

Well... third round and beyond, I suppose.

  • Like 1
Posted

We are entering the third week for both Washington nd Oregon HS ball. So far, only one JV game (two more coming) but everything else has been Varsity level for both states. Thia makes Arik a very happy boy. Two states, two organizations, two full varsity schedules... :HD:

  • Like 2
Posted

Just got the rest of my assignments today. Total of 6 freshman games and 1 JV game - all bases.

I just got a few the other day as well. 4 Soph. DH. With all the canceled school because of snow here in Iowa lots of teams are trying to shuffle schedules. More games to come later (hopefully)

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...