Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4780 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Fellas:

 

   I have some extra shirts for sale.  They are in great shape.  Some have been worn a few times, others have never been worn.  Let me know if you want them.  

 

ONE 3XL Ump-attire Long Sleeve:  Navy/Red/White:  Never worn once -  $12.00 

 

TWO 3XL Cliff Keen Gerry Davis Edition:  Navy/Red/White:  Each worn 5-6 times:  $10.00

 

ONE 4XL (fits like a 3X) +POS Shirt:  Creme/Black: Worn maybe 10 times: $5.00

 

ONE 4XL (fits like a 3X) +POS Shirt:  Polo Blue/Black Collar and Trim:  Never worn once: $5.00

 

ONE 4XL (fits like a 3X) +POS Shirt:  Polo Blue w/Red, White, Navy Trim: Never worn once: $5.00

 

ONE 4XL (fits like a 3X) +POS Shirt:  Navy/Red/White: Never worn once: $5.00

 

One $3.00 shipping charge per order:  If you want more than one, I will only charge you one shipping fee..

post-2319-0-47707200-1377723173_thumb.jp

post-2319-0-23332200-1377723182_thumb.jp

post-2319-0-46238200-1377723189_thumb.jp

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

I wear a 5X or 6X and have found the +POS shirts somewhat smaler that the size listed on the tab.

VA ump is correct- they fit like one size down.

Posted

I would say a true size.  It was a little too snug for me with my CP on (unlike most 3Xs), that's why I'm selling it.

Posted
I wear a 5X or 6X and have found the +POS shirts somewhat smaler that the size listed on the tab. VA ump is correct- they fit like one size down.
I thought you were 10X

×
×
  • Create New...